Monday, January 24, 2011

I have a LOGO!!!


I have a logo everyone!!!
I feel so official. I had in mind what I wanted for a long time, and knew the perfect person to help me make it a reality. A very old friend of mine, Brandon Leach, is the most AMAZING artist I know. Seriously, this guy can draw anything, and has been that way as long as I've known him, and probably way before that, too. He doesn't typically do logo work, as he is an illustrator/concept artist by trade. Brandon has worked on many popular computer and Facebook games, plenty of which I'm sure some of you might play regularly! You can check out some of Brandon's art here.

Have a wonderful night everyone!

Love,
Kailee

2 comments:

  1. Great logo Kailee! Incredible artwork- this fits your business really well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice logo! Way to go! You are really doing well. Keep it up! Who designed it? Email me or Facebook me the person you use for your graphics. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...