Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BuildASign.com Business Cards From BlogHer '12!

While in NYC for BlogHer '12, I was very fortunate to receive business cards from BuildASign.com, who specialize in banners and signs. The site is very easy to navigate, and I was even able to choose refrigerator magnets as my business cards! Here is a picture of my design:


Aren't they awesome!? Everyone at the conference loved them and was so impressed that it was a magnet! I will definitely be ordering from them again soon! BuildASign.com not only specializes in banners and signs, but they also have a sister site where you can order beautiful canvas prints of your favorite pictures! Let me know if you order from them, I would love to see what you get and hear about your experience!

Love,

Kailee


All opinions are my own. I was not paid by BuildASign.com. I received 100 business cards with an option of mentioning them on my site.

3 comments:

  1. I still have a lot of magnets, do you want some? lol :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card just look wonderful...like the design to use it in Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cargoindia.net offer Special cargo services in Delhi,Cargo services in india,Sea freight forwarders in India,Freight forwarding companies, Aircraft charter services in Delhi,Air freight forwarders,Sea freight forwarders,Cargo services and many more.for more information click here: http://www.cargoindia.net/ and call us : +91-11-42664144.
      Special cargo services in Delhi

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...