Monday, December 13, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....


Congratulations to Mama V!!!!!
I couldn't believe it! If you don't know who Mama V is, you should! This lady works her butt off promoting all types of WAHM businesses on Facebook! You can check her out here. I didn't even know she entered, until I was verifying the e-mail address! I'm so happy for you, Mama! CONGRATS and I hope you have the perfect little person in mind for this gorgeous apron! :)  Don't forget to contact Tammy so she can get your info.

I'd like to thank Tammy of Yellow Ribbon Boutique for donating the apron for my very first giveaway! It was a great success and I hope everyone will think of her the next time they need an apron or costume! (I'm pretty sure she could make you anything you'd want, actually, LOL)

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated!

Love, Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...