Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm going to BlogHer!

Hey guys!

I have some exciting news!
I will be attending BlogHer 2012 in New York City! BlogHer is a blogging conference targeted at women bloggers to help bring them together to network, learn, and have fun! I'm also excited to announce I will be rooming with fellow blogger Jenn from Also Known As...The Wife !


                                                             I'll be geeking out at BlogHer '12


Be sure to follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Google Friend Connect, as I will be keeping everyone updated on what's going on throughout the event!

If you are a brand interested in being promoted to thousands of bloggers, e-mail me at PreciousCargoBakery@yahoo.com to discuss sponsorship.

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...