Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not Everything Is Cupcakes And Drop Cookies

Pin It

Do you believe that if you eat something healthy it totally cancels out all the delicious sugary treats you have previously eaten?

Awesome, me too!

Here's how I justify sampling my baked goods....

I have THIS for lunch!



Chard, carrots, parsley, spinach, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, mango, banana, annnnnd some water.


The above turns into THIS! I promise you, it is much more delicious than it looks!


And after it's in my belly. Yup, I drink the whole thing, straight out the blender! If I don't have one of these babies at least once a day, I feel like crud.

Here's to green smoothies AND sugary treats! ;)

Love,

Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...