Friday, November 19, 2010

Ooey Gooey Fudgy BROWNIES!!!

 Okay, so I am obviously not a pro photographer (and yes, that is a Jersey Shore style phone), but I was having fun with a little Fall set up, lol....

These were amazing! They make your tummy hurt in a 'I can't possibly eat one more, well maybe just ONE more,' way...


So I almost didn't post these today. I made them, and although delicious, I thought they were a half-fail because they were SO gooey. Problem was I hadn't let them cool long enough (seems to be a trend with me lately, lol). So when I went back later, after eating half of them, they were perfect texture!

p.s. I called the health inspector guy today, so exciting! I got all the info I need to get my kitchen licensed, I just need the moola! I should be ready to go around January (happy girl screech).

Have a great evening!

Love, Kailee

1 comment:

  1. Those brownies look so moist and chocolatey,frosting looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...